- How early can I book?
It’s never too early to book a cart rental! We recommend submitting a request at-least 2-3 weeks prior to your event date. We can accommodate last minute requests if a cart is available.
- Do I need to purchase ice cream with the cart?
Yes, we can only provide carts to customers that purchase ice cream from us.
- How does the ice cream stay cold?
The pick-up carts and Good Humor carts need dry ice to stay cold. Our largest carts can stay cold without electricity for up to 10 hours. After 10 hours, the cart would need to be plugged in to a regular outlet.
- What size vehicles will the pick-up cart fit into?
Pick-up carts fit in the back of pick-up trucks, trailers, and any large SUV (Suburban or Expedition).
- When can I pick up a cart from your location?
During the week, you can pick up or drop off a cart between 1 pm and 5 pm. On the weekends, you can pick up or drop off a cart between 9 am and 1 pm. We are located at 5410 Port Royal Rd in Springfield, VA.
- What is the minimum amount of ice cream required to rent a cart?
In order to pick up a cart from our location, we ask that you order a minimum of 25 ice cream servings. The minimum number of servings for delivery ranges from 50-300 servings depending on your location. Our delivery availability is also based on our schedule.
- How does the payment process work?
We need a credit card on file to reserve your request. The card is charged at the time of service.
- How long can I rent a cart for?
Typically cart rentals are 24 hours long. We can make exceptions for you if we have the availability in our schedule.
- What type of ice cream can I purchase with the cart rental?
You can choose to offer either prepackaged novelty bars or gallons of freshly scooped ice cream.
- Will you deliver a cart to my location?
Depends on your party location and our schedule! Feel free to submit a request here to learn whether this option is available for you.